We Won an Edublog Award!

All of the students and teachers involved in Our World, Our Stories were thrilled to disover that we won the Edublog Award for the best group blog!

This recognition is a sublime way to finish our project. It demonstrates to the education community what students and teachers can achieve when they work together.

To Edublogs, we want to say thank you for providing us with this blog to help us create our collaborative project.

To everyone who followed our project and voted for us, we say

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

11 thoughts on “We Won an Edublog Award!

1. Hi everyone!

I am so glad that we (Our World, Our Stories) won! This is a very magical moment!

I think it is a really good way of ending Our Word, Our Stories year and 2KM and 2KJ’s year.

This is only really what I want to say like in your post:
    THANKS EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR US!

I enjoyed seeing the competition. Now thats amazing…

From,
    Jordi

• Hi Brian,

I had a great time looking at your class blog! So proud of all of you! I learned a lot, I didn’t really know too much about blogs before this. I will be sure to go on often to keep up on the current events 🙂

Love you,
        Mom 😆

2. Dear Mr, Salsich and other classes

I’m so proud that we won best group blog.
    Because its a group blog, I want to thank Mrs, Yollis, Mrs, Watson,
    2KM and 2KJ, B4, One world (Ghana), Mr, Salsich, Standard 3, and all the other friends. You all did great to have us win.
    😆

From,
    Brian G. (Mr. Salsich’s class)

3. Pingback: I Made The Top 5 | Jarrod's Awesome Blog

4. Congratulations! I loved hearing the students during the awards ceremony!

Thank you for creating this fabulous group blog, and for sharing your experiences with all of us. You’ve inspired so many through this blog.

Kind regards,
    Tracy Watanabe